The Millennial Era is very advanced, especially in the fashion sector. Many fashion influencers always recommend trending fashion for young people. It is undeniable that for hijabs, there are many fashion youtube vloggers that you can find.
Now there are many cool hijab fashions, especially for college kids who like to look relaxed. You can combine various outfits, such as bucket hats, Hawaiian shirts, to plastic skirts. If you are confused about the mix, this is the recommendation for the casual and cool hijab college kids fashion style below!
1. Oversized T-shirts and jeans are always the most casual style for going to college. Pair it with matching colored cuffs, yes. To make it even cooler, mix it with sneakers!
2. Palazzo pants or long culottes can also be the key to looking cool on campus. Pair it with a matching top and hijab or neutral color, like black or white.
3. You can also wear short shirts to campus without needing to wear cuffs. Pair it with a placket skirt and complete it with a loose shirt as the outer. Choose a hijab with a calm color, yes.
4. Well, if this is really hipster style! Two-layer sleeves shirt with striped motifs with jeans and a hat matching the color of your shirt. Add sneakers and your appearance is really up to date.
5. Your short sleeve Hawaiian shirt can be cool with a dark color cuff and pencil jeans skirt plus sneakers. For the hijab color, you can adjust it to the color of your outfit.
6. This style is definitely your favorite style that likes to look tomboyish and super casual to campus. Oversized hoodie, jeans, sneakers, and a waist bag. Cool!
7. Bucket hat is still an idol, here. Stripes top with outer and capri pants is the right combination to perfect your appearance with a bucket hat. Choose the hijab in the same color as the hat.
8. Want to appear more feminine? Try to match the stripes top with your long jeans A-line skirt. For the hijab, match the color tone of your shirt.
9. The key to appearing relaxed is jeans. Choose skinny jeans and mix them with a t-shirt. To keep it looking polite, add a touch of the cardigan as the outer. The hijab color is the same as your cardigan.
10. White ruffle long dress can be an option if you want to look relaxed with a feminine style. Add a brown outer cardigan with a matching hijab, bag, and shoes.
11. Dressing in a jumbo tunic to campus is cool too, as long as you can mix it right. White tunic with a long placket skirt and matching hijab. You’re ready to go to college in cool style!